Consultancy and Coaching of Founders
The entrepreneur consultancy of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is operated by the Service Center for Research and Transfer and offered to students, alumni and employees of the University of Applied Sciences Jena. Therein, the consultancy is available in every stage of enterprise creation.
The target is the analysis and the advancement of enterprise creation from the plain idea to the market entry. The consultancy‘s focus is on all relevant business aspects like Marketing, Strategy and Finance, but also on the application for specific sponsorship.
The entrepreneur consultancy acts as interface between co-operating partners within and outside the University of Applied Sciences. In the late stage, entrepreneurs receive support through good-value participation in fairs, recruiting-events or the availability of infrastructure.
Overview of the offers:
· Information and consultancy for enterprise creation
· Support in the design of business concepts
· Assistance in the research and the application for public funding
· Interface status to partners, mentors and investors
· Company for funded enterprises
· Support in public relations matters and participation in fairs